Android Auto for Land Rover – Overview by Land Rover Easton
Without a doubt, the most significant breakthrough in the way that drivers interact with their vehicles has been the introduction of an in-car technology known as smartphone integration. Particularly useful for Android smartphone owners, Android Auto provides an engaging and supportive experience that helps to keep you connected and informed no matter where you’re headed. Land Rover has continued to be a trailblazer in terms of adopting Android Auto integration and this remarkable feature is now included as standard on all Land Rover vehicles. To help provide you with a better understanding of how this groundbreaking technology works, our team at Land Rover Easton has created this in-depth Android Auto reference guide.
Which Land Rover Models Offer Android Auto?
If you’ve been searching for a capable yet premium SUV that’s also equipped with Android Auto smartphone integration, you’re in luck! Every Land Rover vehicle in the entire model range now comes standard with Android Auto connectivity. You’ll have no trouble finding a Land Rover vehicle equipped with Android Auto that’s a perfect fit for your lifestyle and driving needs.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport – Standard Android Auto
- Land Rover Discovery – Standard Android Auto
- Land Rover Defender – Standard Android Auto
- Range Rover Evoque – Standard Android Auto
- Range Rover Velar – Standard Android Auto
- Range Rover Sport – Standard Android Auto
- Range Rover – Standard Android Auto
How to Use Android Auto Inside Your Land Rover
- Ensure that Bluetooth and Android Auto are active on your Android device.
- Using an approved USB cable, connect your device to the USB port inside your Land Rover. It’s typically found in the center console.
- After being prompted, launch your device with Android Auto and click the accept button on the InControl display.
- Choose “understood” on the on-screen prompt.
- Your Android device is now connected! Simply press the Android Auto button on your InControl touchscreen to activate the feature whenever your phone is connected via USB.
Still interested in learning more about features related to Android Auto inside of your Land Rover? Our team of technology professionals at Land Rover Easton is here to answer your questions and provide you with all the information you need to know about this innovative feature.