Land Rover Lease Return Guide
Important notice regarding inventory shortages and lease turn-in
As a result of recent global events, significant delays and disruptions have impacted the automotive supply chain. This has caused a reduction in the normal supply of new vehicles available on dealership lots. It’s our suggestion that you start to weigh your options up to a year in advance prior to your lease-end date. This way, you can secure the availability of your next vehicle while also avoiding potential interruptions to the driving experience you’ve grown to expect.
Custom ordering or reserving your next vehicle in advance is a great way to enjoy the exact features and options that you want while simultaneously planning ahead for the future. You may have the option to extend your current lease up to in the event that your next vehicle experiences any delays in production or transportation. Our team is standing by to answer any questions you may have about your current lease status, reserving your next vehicle, or extending your current lease to plan ahead for the future.
As the end date of your Land Rover lease draws nearer, you might be starting to consider your available options. In order to help simplify the process, Land Rover Easton has created this informative walkthrough that explains the steps leading up to the conclusion of your lease. Our team of friendly and knowledgeable Land Rover sales professionals is standing by to guide you through the lease-end process, no matter where you originally leased your vehicle!
What Are My Land Rover Lease-End Options?
Option 1: Purchase Your Leased Land Rover
- It’s easy to understand that you’ve grown to love driving your Land Rover. If you’re not quite ready to part ways, you don’t have to! Included in your lease contract is a purchase option to buy your vehicle at lease-end. Our team is standing by to walk you through the process.
Option 2: Purchase, Lease, or Custom-Order Your Next Land Rover
- Whether you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the latest version of your current Land Rover or if you’d like to choose an entirely new model, we’re here to help! As a returning Land Rover lessee, there’s a strong likelihood that you could be eligible for exclusive savings on your next Land Rover lease. Another attractive option to consider is custom-ordering your next Land Rover. In addition to getting the exact features and options that you want, you’re able to extend your existing lease while your custom order is built. Click the button below to learn more about this exciting program.
Option 3: Return Your Leased Land Rover
- No matter where you originally leased your vehicle, you can save time and hassle by returning your lease right here at Land Rover Easton! Our goal is to make your lease return process as simple and straightforward as possible. We suggest bringing your completed Vehicle Inspection checklist along with the reviewed Wear and Use guide. The lease return process is explained in more detail below.
Guide to Returning Your Leased Land Rover
When planning to return your vehicle, the first step that we recommend is to have a complimentary pre-inspection performed at least 45 days in advance of your lease end date. Simply call Land Rover Easton to schedule an appointment. To help you prepare, below is a list of chargeable items as explained in the Wear and Use guide. For full details, refer to your Lease Agreement.
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, strong odors or excessively worn areas in the carpet, other interior surfaces or convertible top;
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes or cracks in the wheels or exterior surfaces, windshield or other glass surfaces or metal work
- Cracked, broken, or missing windows, doors, lights, trim, mirrors, or antennae;
- Missing, damaged or nonworking mechanical equipment, safety or emissions control equipment, electrical or other parts or accessories;
- Damage to the vehicle’s frame or alignment;
- Damage due to improper, poor quality or incomplete repairs or paint work. You also will remain liable to us for the full cost of any such items resulting from intentional or willful abuse or misuse;
- Any wear and use related to tires. Tire tread must be at least 1/8” (4/32”) at the lowest point and may not contain any other damages. Also make sure that all tires match and are comparable quality to the original equipment. Also make sure to remove snow tires prior to your pre-inspection. Other items may be excluded as set forth in the Lease Agreement;
- Any missing manuals or missing or nonworking keys or remote entry devices.
Other tips for returning your leased Land Rover vehicle:
- Remove all personal items
- Place the owner’s manual in the glove box
- Turn in all sets of keys to the vehicle
- Clear any personal digital information from in-vehicle interfaces
Our team looks forward to helping you discuss your lease-end options here at Land Rover
Easton. Simply schedule an appointment at your convenience using the button below to get started!