LAND ROVER BRAKE SERVICE in Columbus, Ohio
Without a doubt, one of the most important aspects of your Land Rover that keeps you safe on your daily drive is your brake system. Without a working brake system, you would find it very challenging to travel even a short distance without jeopardizing your safety. In order to protect both yourself and your passengers, it’s essential that you take the proper steps to ensure that your brakes are in proper operating condition. Thankfully, the team of professionals at Land Rover Easton is standing by to help keep your brakes working like the day they were new.
When to Have Your Brakes Serviced
Worried about the condition of your brakes? Fortunately, the good news is that it’s usually fairly simple to determine if you have an issue or not. Two examples of common warning signs that you may experience include having to press harder on the brake pedal in order to come to a full stop or a gradual decrease in overall stopping power.
Although these symptoms are common indications of worn brakes, the following symptoms may be a sign of a far more serious – and far more dangerous – brake issue.
- Your Land Rover begins to shake or pull to one side during braking
- A brake warning indicator light has illuminated on your dashboard or instrument panel
- Loss of brake pedal pressure and the pedal goes completely to the floor
Should you experience any of the above symptoms, we recommend you to use extra caution, stop driving the vehicle, and have it towed to a repair facility to be inspected and diagnosed by qualified Land Rover technicians.
Have Your Brakes Inspected and Serviced at Land Rover Easton
Searching for the ultimate in confidence and peace of mind behind the wheel? Visit Land Easton for a brake inspection. Our team of expert Land Rover technicians will inspect your brakes for any potential problems. This inspection includes:
- Checking brake fluid levels and condition
- Checking for even brake wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
- Verifying brake lines and master/wheel cylinders are free of any leaks
- Checking rotors for run-outs and hot spots
- Inspecting brake calipers for fluid leaks, movement, and general wear
- Checking anti-lock brake sensors
- Performing necessary adjustments and testing hardware
After the inspection has been completed, your Land Rover service advisor will discuss the results with you. If necessary, your worn-out brake components will be replaced with Genuine Land Rover brake parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Stop smoothly, safely, and confidently with brake service at Land Rover Easton.